En Pointe Aerial is one of the leading aerial dance institutions in greater Melbourne. At our studio, we strive to give students the best possible facilities, staff and environment. With a focus on fun, fitness and friendship, our classes are designed so everyone can achieve no matter their fitness level, background or goals. Established in 2012, our aerial dance classes aim to create a positive, welcoming environment which is encouraging for all.
Discover En Pointe
About En Pointe Aerial Academy
Located in the Melbourne suburb of Melton, En Pointe is a leading aerial dance academy. We have three studios and more than five apparatus and styles on offer for teens and adults. We welcome students of all ages and abilities… our oldest student is currently 63 years old! Whether you are aiming for a professional career, hoping to compete, looking to stay fit or finally ready to give aerial dance classes a try, we have a program for you. The teachers at En Pointe Aerial Academy have a vast range of experience across disciplines. Our collective approach is to share our love of aerial dance while being supportive and encouraging. Enrol for group lessons or book private lessons at a time that suits you.
Take Flight At En Pointe Aerial Academy
At En Pointe we value; passion, commitment, dedication, determination and community spirit.
- We’re passionate about people, making a difference and helping students become their best selves.
- We’re committed to the individual care of our students. We’re dedicated to providing the highest quality classes, equipment and instructors.
- We’re determined to continue to be the best we can be in all areas.
- We’re a passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic team of like-minded people.
- We love helping our students grow and achieve things they never thought possible.
- We foster family/community vibes throughout the studio and love to do things together as a team, holding regular team meetings, group training and jam sessions, as well as social outings.
Our team is supportive, encouraging and respectful of one another. We help each other out and are invested in each other’s and the studio’s successes. This filters down through to our students too. Studio owner Jenny has a keen eye for detail and is thorough and concise in everything she does. She is invested in the team and is committed to the growth and development of all team members.
At En Pointe, we want to make Aerial dance classes and skills accessible to as many people in our community as we can.
- We want to empower our students to be physically, mentally and emotionally stronger and more resilient.
- We aim to foster a love of ourselves as well as each other.
We’d love you to be a part of our Melton aerial dance class studio and join our mission to positively reach our community through aerials and dance.
At En Pointe we believe in:
The En Pointe team of accredited and friendly dance instructors have a range of skills they can share with our students. Each comes from a unique background of dance, fitness, or passion for movement.
Jenny has been dancing since she was four years old. She started Pole dancing in 2010 and she opened her own studio in 2012. Jenny is a fully accredited international dance, aerials and fitness instructor.
Emmeline discovered aerials in 2012, after participating in gymnastics for a large chunk of her childhood. She joined us at En Pointe in 2015. Emmeline has trained in aerial silks
Dani is a little pocket rocket, triple dipped in a bubbly personality, positive vibes and high energy (and lots of it.) Dani discovered the world of pole and aerials in 2017.
Karen has always had a keen interest in fitness and sports and has been a personal trainer for almost 10 years. She has cert 3 & 4 in personal training, qualifications in thump boxing, kickboxing, powerflex